- This event has passed.
Tucson ~ Rep McSally, Stand w/ Survivors of Gun Violence
October 10, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
We are co hosting a Press Conference this upcoming week to keep the focus on reducing gun violence.
We stand with Gun Violence Survivors so please join us in urging Representative McSally to do the following:
– To explain her vote to weaken gun purchase background check system (HJ Res 40) earlier this year
– To further explain how this vote benefits their constituents
Refer to: One-pager on HJ Res 40 here: http://ofa.bo/2yN4fVm
– To make a public statement opposing SHARE Act
– To support common sense measures to prevent gun violence, currently being worked on in Congress
and then we urge our Community:
– To keep calling, plesae use this link, if helpful: http://ofa.bo/2xnxzAP
– Visit her Office at: 4400 E. Broadway Blvd, Suite 510, Tucson AZ 85711
– Write a Letter, same address
– Write a Letter to the Editor in local paper ( https://www.ofa.us/get-involved/lte/
– Continue to support national vigils near you this week or in the coming days or Host Your Own
( Refer to: OFA Guide: http://ofa.bo/2wybWOo )
OFA’s motto is Respect, Empower, Include, Organize. We lead with respect as a core value, and ask that all organizing work is done so with that value in mind. When participating in events like this one, you are committing to do so respectfully.